2016年9月5日月曜日

Introduce about Yukina!!!

Introduce
Name: Yukina Hirao
Age: 23
Birthday: August 9

I lived in Vancouver for 7 mounths and came back to Japan in March.
I learned about TESOL that is how to teach English for children using English as secound language. This is so interesting for me because there were different ways from teaching style I experienced.
My vancouver life is so wonderful expect gaining weight. I love there and I want to go there again if I can.
Actually, I'm thinking about this. Affter I graduate from my univercity, I will get a working holiday viza. I want to be a good English speaker.
My dream is to be a teacher in an elementary school. Probably, English education will be  started from an elementary school in Japan. This experience must be good for me in the future because nobady knows how to teach English for children.

I was a member of cheerleading team in Kumamoto university.
My hobby is dancing, and I'm a dance instractor. I teach dancing in the gym.

Nice to meet you!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿